Okay, this an MSO project we can get behind.
McLaren will be the team to put an end to Mercedes' dominance of Formula 1, according to the British squad's boss Ron Dennis. "I honestly believe that the next world champions after Mercedes will be McLaren," Dennis told the BBC. "We'll get to that goal before other people. "It is challenging but I have a firm belief in the technical competence of our people and a firm belief in Honda," Dennis added. Mercedes has dominated the V6 turbo era, taking the drivers' and constructors' championships in
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!