Mercedes-Benz is one of, if not the, oldest surviving automakers in the world. Founded in 1881, the first Mercedes automobile was created in 1886. The German company is now operated by Daimler-Benz and headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. In addition to producing automobiles, Mercedes-Benz also makes commercial trucks and buses in Europe.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!