Mercedes-Benz is one of, if not the, oldest surviving automakers in the world. Founded in 1881, the first Mercedes automobile was created in 1886. The German company is now operated by Daimler-Benz and headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. In addition to producing automobiles, Mercedes-Benz also makes commercial trucks and buses in Europe.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!