The 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA boasts styling changes.Now in its fourth year, the CLA is an entry-level luxury car.The smallest sedan that wears the Mercedes-Benz badge, it looks more like a coupe than a sedan and is shaped like the larger CLS, which is referred to as a four-door coupe.The 2017 CLA…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models