The 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA boasts styling changes.Now in its fourth year, the CLA is an entry-level luxury car.The smallest sedan that wears the Mercedes-Benz badge, it looks more like a coupe than a sedan and is shaped like the larger CLS, which is referred to as a four-door coupe.The 2017 CLA…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models