The Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV, a three-row flagship, was until last year known as simply the GL, but the S was added to its name to raise its stature, make it sound more like the S-Class sedans, because Mercedes-Benz considers it to be the S-Class of SUVs.We think it's close, but not quite.Not even…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models