The Mercedes-Benz SL-Class is not exactly a sports car, or maybe it's more than a sports car.It might be called a high-luxury roadster with a retractable hardtop.It's not the world's first, because you could go back to the 1930s, or maybe even the 1920s, and find cars with similar aspirations and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models