We car writers tend to have a occupationally limited focus. Autoblog's stock in trade is automotive news and new car reviews, which often steers us towards forgetting existing models about 17 minutes after we've driven it a second time. You guys like reading about the new hotness, too, so it tends…
- Reviewed by Seyth MiersmaFULL REVIEW
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models