The same new regulations enacted under the FAST Act that will allow the likes of Superformance and Factory Five to sell turn-key replicars could also pave the way for Morgan to bring its classic models back to America.
Morgan Roadster News
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 17, 2015
Morgan and Balvenie still make their products in the UK the old-fashioned way: by hand, using old-world methods. Now the two have come together for a special roadster, which fortunately doesn't run on single malt.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 29, 2013
Morgan has rolled out a V6 Roadster and a 3 Wheeler inspired by the UK's legendary Brooklands racing circuit. Each limited to 50 units, the new specials are "designed to celebrate the ancestry of British racing cars and their styling" with special color combinations, satin finishes and detailing.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models