Wagons are often over looked in the U.S by automobile buyers. They generally have the same passenger capacity and utility value as their sedan counterparts, but also offer increased cargo room. This extra room comes from high-arched rear sections that replace the trunk of a sedan with an extended interior space, usually access by a rear hatch.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies