A truck is a motor vehicle designed to carry cargo. They vary greatly in power and size, with the smallest being similar to a standard automobile with a cargo bed. Commercial trucks can be very large and may be used to mount specialized equipment. A great example is that of the fire truck. Trucks designed for personal use usually consist of a cab, for passengers, and a bed for hauling various items. Most trucks work well on streets as well as off-road.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!