A truck is a motor vehicle designed to carry cargo. They vary greatly in power and size, with the smallest being similar to a standard automobile with a cargo bed. Commercial trucks can be very large and may be used to mount specialized equipment. A great example is that of the fire truck. Trucks designed for personal use usually consist of a cab, for passengers, and a bed for hauling various items. Most trucks work well on streets as well as off-road.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies