A truck is a motor vehicle designed to carry cargo. They vary greatly in power and size, with the smallest being similar to a standard automobile with a cargo bed. Commercial trucks can be very large and may be used to mount specialized equipment. A great example is that of the fire truck. Trucks designed for personal use usually consist of a cab, for passengers, and a bed for hauling various items. Most trucks work well on streets as well as off-road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX