Toyota is showcasing two racing machines at SEMA this week: the #19 Camry driven by Carl Edwards in the NASCAR Sprint Cup, and the RAV4 entered by Ryan Millen in the Rally America series.
Toyota Camry News
Out of 16.5-million overall sales in 2014, the top three vehicles sold last year in the US were pickup trucks, led by the Ford F-Series. The rest of the top ten featured three Hondas, two Fords, two Toyotas and a Nissan, and elsewhere on the charts a number of brands had record years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX