Toyota Cars & Trucks
Kiichiro Toyoda founded the company in 1937 by spinning off the automotive division of his father's company, Toyota Industries. Now headquartered in Toyota City, Japan, the company also operates five major assembly plants in the US. The Toyota Camry is currently the best-selling car in the United States and the Toyota Prius is the best-selling hybrid.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino