Toyota Cars & Trucks
Kiichiro Toyoda founded the company in 1937 by spinning off the automotive division of his father's company, Toyota Industries. Now headquartered in Toyota City, Japan, the company also operates five major assembly plants in the US. The Toyota Camry is currently the best-selling car in the United States and the Toyota Prius is the best-selling hybrid.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!