Toyota Cars & Trucks
Kiichiro Toyoda founded the company in 1937 by spinning off the automotive division of his father's company, Toyota Industries. Now headquartered in Toyota City, Japan, the company also operates five major assembly plants in the US. The Toyota Camry is currently the best-selling car in the United States and the Toyota Prius is the best-selling hybrid.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!