Toyota Cars & Trucks
Kiichiro Toyoda founded the company in 1937 by spinning off the automotive division of his father's company, Toyota Industries. Now headquartered in Toyota City, Japan, the company also operates five major assembly plants in the US. The Toyota Camry is currently the best-selling car in the United States and the Toyota Prius is the best-selling hybrid.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX