According to The Kneeslider, Polaris is moving production of Indian Motorcycles from Kings Mountain, North Carolina, to Spirit Lake, Iowa. While it isn't an ideal situation for those who build Indians in North Carolina, it will keep the historic brand American made.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX