Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota that was launched in the US back in 1989. The brand initially began with one model, the LS large sedan, but has expanded to include coupes, convertibles, SUVs and CUVs. Lexus was the first Japanese luxury brand to seriously compete with German marques thanks to its sterling reputation for quality.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!