Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota that was launched in the US back in 1989. The brand initially began with one model, the LS large sedan, but has expanded to include coupes, convertibles, SUVs and CUVs. Lexus was the first Japanese luxury brand to seriously compete with German marques thanks to its sterling reputation for quality.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon