The Lexus RX 330 excels at smoothness.It rides more quietly than most cars, not to mention most SUVs.It glides over bumpy roads.It's very easy to drive with light steering and excellent brakes.Its airy cabin is luxurious and inviting.And it offers the latest in technology: headlamps that swivel to…
- Reviewed by John MatrasREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models