The Lexus IS might be called a sport compact luxury sedan, because it pretty much covers all those bases.It's rear-wheel drive, with all-wheel drive available on the V6 models.For 2017 the bumpers are tweaked, but it's scarcely noticeable.The Lexus IS Turbo, the model formerly known as 200T, comes…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models