Performance cars used to be about horsepower and chassis tuning. Lately the question isn't so much what's under the hood, but how many buttons are on the console. We're overwhelmed with individual settings for engine response, transmission, exhaust, steering, and ride. When did these cars turn into…
- Reviewed by Michael AustinFULL REVIEW
- Hyundai Tucson N: hot hatch on stilts
- BMW to reveal M8 Gran Coupe in Geneva?
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Geely wants to be Daimler's $9B 'friend'
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross vs. competitors
- Find and compare 2018 models