The Lexus LS 430 is among the easiest of the big luxury cars to live with.It whisks occupants along in supreme comfort.Its ride is silky smooth.It handles well, with effortless steering and excellent grip.Its powerful V8 delivers strong performance and is paired with a smooth six-speed…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCulloughREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models