The Lexus GS is a rear-wheel-drive sports sedan, unlike the front-wheel-drive ES near-luxury family sedan.The Lexus GS competes with the Mercedes-Benz E Class, BMW 5 Series, Audi A6, and Infiniti Q70.Last redesigned for 2013, it has come with a range of engines that change its character, from V6 to…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models