Police in Merriam, Kansas saved the life of a small puppy by extracting it from a sweltering SUV.
As if the line lock feature on the 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1 wasn't sweet enough, the way it was revealed was even better. Running up the hill at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed, GM Global Lead for Product Development chief Mark Reuss stopped on the track, activated the function, and left the crowd "swaythed in factory rubber smoke" to quote the British announcers. The function is activated through the launch control menu when the car is in Track mode and the transmission is in Drive or first g
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 22, 2016
Strategic Vision's Total Quality Impact awards go to vehicles based on survey responses while also focusing on the intangible aspects of vehicle ownership.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX