NHTSA expands Toyota fire probe to 1.4M cars and trucks
The analysis covers 2007-2009 Camry, Camry Hybrid, RAV4 and Yaris models as well as 2008 Highlander Hybrid crossover. Back in February, NHTSA opened an investigation into 830,000 Camry and RAV4 units, though today's announcement grows that number to over 1.4 million models.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.