NHTSA expands Toyota fire probe to 1.4M cars and trucks
The analysis covers 2007-2009 Camry, Camry Hybrid, RAV4 and Yaris models as well as 2008 Highlander Hybrid crossover. Back in February, NHTSA opened an investigation into 830,000 Camry and RAV4 units, though today's announcement grows that number to over 1.4 million models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video