A truck is a motor vehicle designed to carry cargo. They vary greatly in power and size, with the smallest being similar to a standard automobile with a cargo bed. Commercial trucks can be very large and may be used to mount specialized equipment. A great example is that of the fire truck. Trucks designed for personal use usually consist of a cab, for passengers, and a bed for hauling various items. Most trucks work well on streets as well as off-road.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models