Ford first showed a GT40 concept in Detroit at the 2002 North American International Auto Show and planned to build the mid-engine supercar to celebrate the Blue Oval's Centennial.Public response to the resurrection of the record-setting winner of four consecutive Le Mans 24-Hour races in the 1960s…
- Reviewed by Tom LankardREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models