Driving a Ford Thunderbird on a summer night takes you back to a simpler era.The V8 engine burbles as you cruise comfortably back in time.With two seats, a convertible top, and rear-wheel drive, it sometime feels like driving a vintage car, only it's brand new.Ford introduced Thunderbird as a 2002…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models