Introduced as an all-new nameplate for 2005, the Ford Five Hundred is the company's interpretation of the modern American sedan.Big and roomy inside, the Five Hundred features a tall roof that offers lots of headroom.The driver sits relatively high, gaining a commanding view of the road.The back…
- Reviewed by Larry EdsallREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models