Who Are We To Argue With The World's Most Powerful Production V8? As you're surely aware by now, the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 boasts a 5.8-liter beast of an engine making 662 horsepower, partnered in crime by 631 pound-feet of torque. There seems little to gain in rehashing what we already…
- Reviewed by Jeremy KorzeniewskiFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models