Ford's little ZX2 offers sporty styling, responsive handling, brisk acceleration, and everyday comfort and practicality for one or two people.You get all that for hardly more money than an economy sedan.It offers front and rear seating and an impressively large trunk for such a small car.The ZX2 is…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models