We talk a lot about new cars, but people often go the used route. And the used car market hides some fascinating data that we sometimes overlook.
Toyota Prius News
The Basics: Toyota America issued a recall for certain 2010 - 2012 Toyota Prius and Toyota Prius Plug-In models, plus 2011 and 2012 Lexus CT200h models because of a potential fault in the side curtain airbag. This recall affects 1.43 million cars globally. A second recall for the Prius, Auris, Lexus CT200h, Lexus HS250h, and various other models pertain to the emissions control system. Over time, the evaporative emissions system could develop cracks that could lead to fuel leaks when the gas ta
Translogic host Jonathon Buckley spent a few days getting to know the all-new 2016 Toyota Prius, filming his impressions along the way. Now in its fourth generation, the popular hybrid receives upgrades in efficiency, driving dynamics, and styling. But will it be enough to win over our host?
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!