The Toyota Prius has long been a polarizing vehicle. Enthusiasts don't like it because it defined the car as an appliance, a way to get from A to B without any driving engagement. Of course, millions of people didn't care about that in the slightest (Toyota's sold 3.5 million Priuses), and simply…
- Reviewed by Sebastian BlancoFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX