Honda teamed with Sega to celebrate Sonic the Hedgehog's 25th birthday for San Diego Comic-Con.
McLaren will be the team to put an end to Mercedes' dominance of Formula 1, according to the British squad's boss Ron Dennis. "I honestly believe that the next world champions after Mercedes will be McLaren," Dennis told the BBC. "We'll get to that goal before other people. "It is challenging but I have a firm belief in the technical competence of our people and a firm belief in Honda," Dennis added. Mercedes has dominated the V6 turbo era, taking the drivers' and constructors' championships in
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX