Honda Cars & Trucks
Honda is a Japanese automaker offering a full lineup of vehicles in the U.S., including the Acura brand of luxury vehicles. Established in 1946 by Soichiro Honda, the company produced only motorcycles in its early days. Honda began operations in the US back in 1959, though didn't sell cars here until the fuel-efficient Civic arrived in 1973 at the outset of this country's first energy crisis. Well known as a leader in engineering, Honda also still produces a full line of motorcycles, as well as power equipment like lawnmowers and generators.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!