The UK has voted to leave the European Union, and it could lead to tariffs that hurt export of UK-built cars, and affect foreign automaker profits.
Land Rover News
Just a few months after the last new Defender rolled off the production line in Solihull, England, the familiar boxy shape is back as Land Rover's Classic division has declared 25 examples will be restored into as-new condition and sold to customers under the new Reborn program.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX