Land Rover Vehicles
Land Rover is a high-end off-road brand that developed from a single model of the same name originally sold by Rover. The British company based in Solihull, West Midlands was once owned by BMW, then bought by Ford and was finally sold to Tata Motors along with Jaguar in 2008. Land Rover is considered to be the second oldest off-road brand in the world behind Jeep.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!