Land Rover Vehicles
Land Rover is a high-end off-road brand that developed from a single model of the same name originally sold by Rover. The British company based in Solihull, West Midlands was once owned by BMW, then bought by Ford and was finally sold to Tata Motors along with Jaguar in 2008. Land Rover is considered to be the second oldest off-road brand in the world behind Jeep.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!