Land Rover Vehicles
Land Rover is a high-end off-road brand that developed from a single model of the same name originally sold by Rover. The British company based in Solihull, West Midlands was once owned by BMW, then bought by Ford and was finally sold to Tata Motors along with Jaguar in 2008. Land Rover is considered to be the second oldest off-road brand in the world behind Jeep.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!