Land Rover Vehicles
Land Rover is a high-end off-road brand that developed from a single model of the same name originally sold by Rover. The British company based in Solihull, West Midlands was once owned by BMW, then bought by Ford and was finally sold to Tata Motors along with Jaguar in 2008. Land Rover is considered to be the second oldest off-road brand in the world behind Jeep.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino