Land Rover Vehicles
Land Rover is a high-end off-road brand that developed from a single model of the same name originally sold by Rover. The British company based in Solihull, West Midlands was once owned by BMW, then bought by Ford and was finally sold to Tata Motors along with Jaguar in 2008. Land Rover is considered to be the second oldest off-road brand in the world behind Jeep.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX