Land Rover celebrates the Range Rover's 45th anniversary this year. To honor of the event, the British automaker commissioned a bridge made out of tightly packed sheets of paper in China and drove the luxury SUV across it.
Land Rover Videos
Harry Metcalfe is not only the editor emeritus of Evo magazine, but he also helped Jaguar Land Rover set up its Special Vehicle Operations division that made the new Range Rover Sport SVR. Little wonder then that he got his driving gloves on it before the rest of us. And we're glad he brought along a video camera or two.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX