Dodge is one of four brands owned by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Founded in 1900, the company began producing automobiles in 1914 and today offers a full lineup of cars and SUVs. It's well known for the Viper supercar launched in 1992 and recently spun off its trucks under the Ram brand name.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX