Dodge is one of four brands owned by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Founded in 1900, the company began producing automobiles in 1914 and today offers a full lineup of cars and SUVs. It's well known for the Viper supercar launched in 1992 and recently spun off its trucks under the Ram brand name.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!