Dodge is one of four brands owned by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Founded in 1900, the company began producing automobiles in 1914 and today offers a full lineup of cars and SUVs. It's well known for the Viper supercar launched in 1992 and recently spun off its trucks under the Ram brand name.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!