Dodge is one of four brands owned by Chrysler Group LLC, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June 2009. Founded in 1900, the company began producing automobiles in 1914 and today offers a full lineup of cars and SUVs. It's well known for the Viper supercar launched in 1992 and recently spun off its trucks under the Ram brand name.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino