Dodge Neon is a practical, inexpensive car with a roomy interior.It's also fun to drive.It's quicker than most compacts and feels sporty on winding roads.Neon's suspension nicely balances ride quality and handling agility.Its relatively long suspension travel and high ground clearance help it avoid…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCulloughREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models