Volvo LifePaint makes cyclists safer by making them more visible
Volvo, advertising agency Grey London and Albedo 100 partnered to create LifePaint. The special spray is practically invisible during the day, but when light hits it at night, things shine a vibrant white. The results speak for themselves in Volvo's video with cyclists suddenly glowing through the night after applying the material. According to Adweek, the substance washes off and lasts about a week between applications.
Volvo plans to give away 2,000 cans of LifePaint at some London and Kent bike shops. This isn't our first chance to see Albedo 100's reflective spray at work, though. The Finnish Reindeer Herder's Association painted its animals with two versions of the product last year to make the creatures more visible and to prevent car accidents.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies