Volvo's new "Highway Robbery" advert shows the Swedish carmaker pilfering some free electricity from passing cars.
The Second Annual One Show Automobile Advertising of the Year Awards celebrated the best commercials and print spots of the year during the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. The winners came from all over the world and a variety of brands, and we collected them all right here. Check out the best of 2014 and see if you agree.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is releasing its annual list tallying of the scores for the latest model year vehicles to see how they compare to last year. Judging by the agency's evaluations, the numbers look quite positive. Seventy-one vehicles earned either the Top Safety Pick or Top Safety Pick+ rating so far in its evaluations, compared to 39 at this point last year. Among the latest winners, there have been 33 TSP+ awards and 38 TSP medalists.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX