Volvo is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was owned by Ford Motor Company until being sold to Chinese automaker Geely in 2010. Volvo made a name for itself in the US with its trademark boxy vehicle designs, bulletproof reliability and industry-leading safety.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino