Volvo is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was owned by Ford Motor Company until being sold to Chinese automaker Geely in 2010. Volvo made a name for itself in the US with its trademark boxy vehicle designs, bulletproof reliability and industry-leading safety.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!