Volvo is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was owned by Ford Motor Company until being sold to Chinese automaker Geely in 2010. Volvo made a name for itself in the US with its trademark boxy vehicle designs, bulletproof reliability and industry-leading safety.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!