Volvo is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was owned by Ford Motor Company until being sold to Chinese automaker Geely in 2010. Volvo made a name for itself in the US with its trademark boxy vehicle designs, bulletproof reliability and industry-leading safety.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!