Volvo is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden. It was owned by Ford Motor Company until being sold to Chinese automaker Geely in 2010. Volvo made a name for itself in the US with its trademark boxy vehicle designs, bulletproof reliability and industry-leading safety.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX