ICON will debut '65 Dodge pickup project at SEMA
Underneath the customized vintage bodywork will sit a chassis borrowed from a much more recent Ram 3500 fitted with a 4.5-inch suspension lift kit. A Banks-modified Cummins turbodiesel with six inline cylinders displacing 5.9 liters will reportedly pump out 975 pound-feet of torque. That's the kind of get-up-and-go we can get behind.
Only one of these machines is currently being built, painted in white with black accents and wheels. The interior is sewn up from free-range bison leather and is outfitted with a high-end stereo system, according to Fox News. This one is headed to an anonymous client, and we're jealous. Very jealous.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models