OnStar bug forces GM to halt deliveries on 60,000 vehicles
All told, the stop-sale covers around 60,000 vehicles already on dealer lots. GM has already cleared some of those for sale thanks to a remote reflash sent through the OnStar system. Automotive News reports that unfortunately, the fix hasn't worked on every vehicle, and dealers are having to manually install the fix on the remainder of the impacted units. GM expects the repair to be completed by the end of September.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models