BMW owners twice as likely to be adulterers as drivers of other brands
According to NineMSN.com, Illicit Encounters points to the "intrinsic link between success and cheating" to explain the connection between Bimmers and adultery. Some 19 percent of the dating website's members drive a BMW, including 11 percent of the women who responded to the survey, according to the report. Coming in second on the survey was Audi, with Mercedes-Benz a close third. While BMW may not be outwardly proud of this "victory," we're sure at least someone in Munich is glad to have bested its German rivals.
Speaking of which, scroll down to watch a classic Mercedes commercial about a "happily married" couple.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models