Hybrid vehicles boast two or more powerplants. Usually one internal combustion engine is coupled with an electric motor and a battery pack. While more complicated than vehicles with a single engine, hybrid cars usually boast significantly improved fuel efficiency over gasoline-powered automobiles.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Review
- Spy shots possibly reveal Ferrari 488 GTO
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Holden Special Vehicles Colorado SportsCat
- 2018 Honda Accord Video Review
- Find and compare 2018 models