In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore and Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder visit Bollinger Motors to speak with the startup's CEO and founder Robert Bollinger. We talk about the B1 and B2 electric trucks, and Bollinger's inspiration for creating them in the first place. He offers insights into what goes into creating EVs like these from the ground up, what he thinks about relocating to Detroit, as well as some thoughts about the growing electric car industry at large. We even get him to offer his opinions about the Tesla Cybertruck and Ford Mustang Mach E.
This will be the last episode of the Autoblog Podcast until 2020, and we think it's a good one. We hope you enjoy it, too.
Autoblog Podcast #608
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Bollinger unveils two electric prototypes designed for the great outdoors
- Bollinger prices its B1 and B2 electric trucks
- Watch Bollinger Motors B1 and B2 live reveal here
- Watch the Bollinger B1 electric SUV venture off-road in Ouray and Moab
- Bollinger B1 has over 10,000 reservations, plus a new off-road video
- Watch Bollinger B1 electric SUV in track testing
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on iTunes