Electric vehicles use relatively simple motors similar in principle to those that power common, everyday items like power tools and kitchen appliances. Large, complex battery packs usually hold enough electricity for at least a full day's worth of driving and can be charged using regular home outlets or more quickly using dedicated chargers.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models