Electric vehicles use relatively simple motors similar in principle to those that power common, everyday items like power tools and kitchen appliances. Large, complex battery packs usually hold enough electricity for at least a full day's worth of driving and can be charged using regular home outlets or more quickly using dedicated chargers.
- 2019 Ram vs. Silverado vs. Ford F-150 compare
- North American Car, Utility, Truck of the Year
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Original Bullitt Mustang found after 40 years
- Mustang Shelby GT500 teased with 700+ HP
- Find and compare 2018 models