Think of Peugeot and you're more likely to conjure up images of a budget hatchback than an evocative sports car, but the French marque has been known to produce some rather tempting forms, from the RCZ to its Onyx concept from 2012. Now, it looks poised to do it again with the Exalt concept seen here.
Peugeot's new executive-class sedan has spotted getting ready for a likely photoshoot in Madrid, wearing nothing but a car cover. Given the timing, we're guessing the new 508 sedan will get its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show in September and then go on sale late this year or in early 2011.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies