Think of Peugeot and you're more likely to conjure up images of a budget hatchback than an evocative sports car, but the French marque has been known to produce some rather tempting forms, from the RCZ to its Onyx concept from 2012. Now, it looks poised to do it again with the Exalt concept seen here.
Peugeot's new executive-class sedan has spotted getting ready for a likely photoshoot in Madrid, wearing nothing but a car cover. Given the timing, we're guessing the new 508 sedan will get its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show in September and then go on sale late this year or in early 2011.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!