Think of Peugeot and you're more likely to conjure up images of a budget hatchback than an evocative sports car, but the French marque has been known to produce some rather tempting forms, from the RCZ to its Onyx concept from 2012. Now, it looks poised to do it again with the Exalt concept seen here.
Peugeot's new executive-class sedan has spotted getting ready for a likely photoshoot in Madrid, wearing nothing but a car cover. Given the timing, we're guessing the new 508 sedan will get its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show in September and then go on sale late this year or in early 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX