Peugeot Concept HYbrid3 Evolution hybrid scooter - Click for complete high-resolution gallery
Regular readers of our site are probably aware that I am personally a fan of two-wheeled travel. In a previous post about the upcoming hybrid scooters from Piaggio and their Vespa brand, I suggested that a leaning three-wheeler like the MP3 would be great if it were completely battery powered, or even used a hybrid system, had a removable or stowable canvas roof and a windshield with wipers. BMW made a two-wheeled scooter with a standard engine which had the roof and windshield covered. Safety t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX