Porsche is a brand of high-end luxury and sportscars with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche, the company is best known for the 911 that's been on sale since 1964. It's also credited with designing the original Volkswagen Beetle in the 1930s under contract for the German government. This connection with Volkswagen exists today, as the latter became full owner of Porsche in July 2012.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon