Porsche is a brand of high-end luxury and sportscars with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche, the company is best known for the 911 that's been on sale since 1964. It's also credited with designing the original Volkswagen Beetle in the 1930s under contract for the German government. This connection with Volkswagen exists today, as the latter became full owner of Porsche in July 2012.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!