Porsche is a brand of high-end luxury and sportscars with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche, the company is best known for the 911 that's been on sale since 1964. It's also credited with designing the original Volkswagen Beetle in the 1930s under contract for the German government. This connection with Volkswagen exists today, as the latter became full owner of Porsche in July 2012.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX