Mazda is a Japanese automaker producing a full-line of cars and CUVs for sale in the US Though the company was founded in 1927, it didn't start producing cars until 1931. Entry into the US market happened in 1970 with the RX-2. Known for its use of Wankel rotary engines, Mazda also sells the iconic MX-5 Miata roadster. Ford Motor Company has held a stake in Mazda since 1979 that now stands at three percent.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!