Mazda is a Japanese automaker producing a full-line of cars and CUVs for sale in the US Though the company was founded in 1927, it didn't start producing cars until 1931. Entry into the US market happened in 1970 with the RX-2. Known for its use of Wankel rotary engines, Mazda also sells the iconic MX-5 Miata roadster. Ford Motor Company has held a stake in Mazda since 1979 that now stands at three percent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX