Mazda is a Japanese automaker producing a full-line of cars and CUVs for sale in the US Though the company was founded in 1927, it didn't start producing cars until 1931. Entry into the US market happened in 1970 with the RX-2. Known for its use of Wankel rotary engines, Mazda also sells the iconic MX-5 Miata roadster. Ford Motor Company has held a stake in Mazda since 1979 that now stands at three percent.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino