Mazda is a Japanese automaker producing a full-line of cars and CUVs for sale in the US Though the company was founded in 1927, it didn't start producing cars until 1931. Entry into the US market happened in 1970 with the RX-2. Known for its use of Wankel rotary engines, Mazda also sells the iconic MX-5 Miata roadster. Ford Motor Company has held a stake in Mazda since 1979 that now stands at three percent.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!