Based on the Ford Ranger, Mazda's pickup trucks are solidly engineered and sophisticated.They offer the most powerful engine in the compact-truck class.If you need attitude, opt for the Dual Sport 4x2 pre-runner truck.Or consider the new 4x4 Off-Road package, with bed rail caps, tubular step…
- Reviewed by Bob PlunkettREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models