Compared with most minivans, the Mazda MPV is a sports car.It's lighter and more compact than, say, a Honda Odyssey, making it more agile and easier to park.Last year, the MPV was significantly upgraded, with a new 3.0-liter V6 that delivered substantially more power and torque.Mazda paired this…
- Reviewed by John RettieREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models